Monday, March 10, 2008

A person who will be henceforth known as 'le chat' on the blog asked me to update. Because le chat is being nice to me once again demands shall be recognised.

Except I don't have a lot to update with.
Inspire is still flavour of my month round here.
Knitting is going nowhere with projects I can't talk about because they are for people who might read. I really need more time! (Or just to actually bring the correct needles with me when I move from one parents house to another....)
Work was horrendous last week, but this week will hopefully be better.
Its easter soon - which will practically mean sitting knitting for an entire weekend. Possibly with going to the easter show... will have to contact sister...
However, hate going to the easter show without a significant other. Frankly, for me its about the crafts but for everyone else it seems to be about winning over sized toys for a teenager person... (grrr)
Love life is sorted. And le chat will not be getting the answers he wants on this blog.

So all is good.
I have work today. Hence shortness of post. Damn trains :P

No comments: