Saturday, April 5, 2008

On a happier note...

Okay, I don't post often... haven't had a lot to post about lately. And been really busy.

Work is hard at the moment, but good. Getting more used to it, getting things done, and all is happy overall.

The Cat (who is now being mentioned again, mainly because he refuses to read the blog because of the 'purpleness' :P) and I may have sorted things out for the better and for the next little while. I'm trying to figure out exactly what I'm doing... despite having too many things on my plate I'm still bored... and I need to figure out whether that should include man hunting or not...
Ergh. No, no man hunting.

Ummm, very little else to say... tired at the moment due to a late night last night and too many emotionally draining happenings.

3 comments:

Fiber Chic said...

"emotionally draining happenings"? That doesn't sound good!
Hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

*wave*

How are you, lovely lady? I can't believe it's taken me this long to get around to finding your blog, but here I am. Hope you are getting on top of things... am feeling much the same as you describe in your post, so *empathy* from me.

You still coming to the ACT next year?

:)

x squeak

Emily said...

Hello, there - just found your blog!